Last Updated: May 1, 2019
Use of Website
Products and Services
- Product descriptions, weights, and measures are provided only for convenience purposes. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the characteristics of our products, however actual products, weights and measures may vary.
- In the event that an ordered product becomes out of stock or is otherwise unavailable during the processing of your order, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, substitute a substantially similar item or issue a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and at any time.
- We may make changes to any product or service offered on the Site, or to the prices of those products or services at any time.
- When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address you designate so long as that address complies with the shipping restrictions on the Site.
- Though All Clean Food LLC strives to ship all orders promptly, we do not guarantee any specific delivery dates. If an item is out of stock or other issue arises, we will attempt to inform you promptly using contact information you have provided to us.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, contact customer service immediately at email@example.com. If, in All Clean Food LLC’s sole discretion, the product you received was defective, we may provide a refund of the purchase price in the original form of payment.
All products and services available on or through the Site are sold as-is. All Clean Food LLC does not provide any warranty on products or services available through the Site.
ALL CONTENT AND PRODUCTS ON THE SITE OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Services and fees are subject to change from time to time without notice.
- All orders are final once placed and paid for. We do not accept cancellations of finalized orders.
- All Clean Food LLC may provide interactive services on the Site, including blogs, boards, and forums. We disclaim any obligation to monitor any interactive services on the site and shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from use of these services.
- Information on the Site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any ailment. Products may contain allergens. You should carefully read all product labels and packaging prior to use. See the Disclaimers section of these Terms and Conditions for additional information.
- Minors and Children under Age 13.
Neither the Site nor the Services are marketed to or directed towards people under the age of 13. The Site and the Services are intended for individuals age 18 and older. If you are under the age of 18, you may use the Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older. If you are not at least 13 years of age, do not access, use or register for an account. In addition, you may not make a purchase from our Sites unless you are at least 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian that provides consent to a minor's registration with and use of the Services and the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms in respect of such minor's use of the Services and the Site.
- Account Security
It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your username and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your username and password or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Third Party Links to Site
This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via "inverse" hyperlinks and framing technology (a "linked site"). We have no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked site. The fact that we have provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and we urge you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked site.
- All materials on the Site other than User Content are either owned by All Clean Food LLC or are the property of our suppliers or licensors. You may not use these materials except as we give you written permission to do so.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, "Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of All Clean Food LLC, our affiliates, suppliers, or licensors. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of All Clean Food LLC or such third party as may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- All Clean Food LLC is not a doctor, pharmacist, nutritionist, or other source of medical advice or diagnosis. All information provided within the Site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide you with medical advice. You should consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition you have or believe you may have. You should also consult your doctor before beginning any diet or fitness plan or taking any vitamins, supplements, or other health-related products. Products sold on this site may contain allergens.
- ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, OR ACCURACY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we specifically disclaim any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. We do not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. We are under no obligation to update the content on the Site and may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. We may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time. We do not warrant that the Site will be secure, error-free, available, accurate, or that any defects in the Site will be corrected. All Clean Food LLC cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- You agree that you are using the Site, the Services, and any products sold hereon at your own risk. All Clean Food LLC, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with a delay or inability to use the Site or a linked site, even if we are made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any malware which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
- If you have any questions or need further information as to the Site or the Services or need to notify us as to any matters relating to the Site or Services please contact support.